- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Because of my boob dress all day I was saying “I am up here friend.” “Friend. I am up here.” “FRIEND.”
I’m so proud of boob dress.
No. YOU are lovely.
Asketh - Anonymous
No *soulja boy* yoooooooouuuu are lovely